10 Years Ago, I…
- Spoke at my first national genealogy conference (FGS in Cincinnati).
- Became the first editor of Ohio Civil War Genealogy Journal.
- Was doing research for clients.
- Toyed with the idea of going back to school. (It would take another 9 years before I’d actually do it!)
- Could not have guessed what my life would be like right now.
5 Things on Today’s To-do List
- Go to doctor for check-up (done)
- Make poster for this year’s Ohio Archaeological Council annual meeting (done)
- Work on a website issue (in process)
- Finish the reading for Monday’s class on the Reformation (haven’t started)
- Work on my paper for Tuesday’s Ohio history class (I doubt I’ll get to this one)
5 Snacks I Enjoy
- No-bake cookies
- Candy corn
- Honey-nut Cheerios (yeah, I know I’m weird)
- Carmel corn
- Wheat Thins
- Ice cream — any kind (I didn’t list this originally because I consider ice cream essential to life and not a mere snack )
5 Places I Have Lived
- Columbus (east side)
- Columbus (further east)
- Columbus (between the first 2)
- Carroll, Ohio
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio
5 Jobs I Have Had
- Worked at my Dad’s service station (pumping gas and doing inventory, not fixing cars!)
- Page at the Bexley Public Library
- Accounts Payable in a major law firm
- Selling candles
- Database and website developer
5 Bloggers I’m Tagging