I’ve been tagged by Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life for the “Eight Things About Me” meme. The rules are simple:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- Write a blog post about these eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of the blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
- Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they’ve been tagged.
Alright, let’s see…
- I played bassoon and clarinet in high school (almost became a music major).
- I don’t like raw tomatoes. They’re alright cooked or in salsa, but other than that, you can keep ’em! (I’m so glad Elizabeth had that on her list — I feel better knowing I’m not the only one!)
- I enjoy crafts. Right now, I’m into beading.
- I used to be afraid of thunderstorms, but now I think they’re pretty cool.
- I’m an Indianapolis Colts fan. (I gave up on the hapless Bengals years ago!)
- I love to cook and bake. (And I can’t explain to some in my family how those things are different!)
- I’m the youngest of 3 sisters.
- My favorite color is green.
Now for the hard part — coming up with 8 people who haven’t already been tagged!
- George Geder
- Cindy at In My Life
- Julie at GenBlog by Julie
- Tina at Gtownma’s Genealogy
- Chery at Nordic Blue
- Holly at Genealogy Musings
- Miriam at AnceStories
- Janet at The Chart Chick